The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bumper Mat & maternity clothes

Went for OGTT today, not as bad as I thought though the glucose drink was really sweet. Got "2 snake bites" on my left arm vein now. Went to OIO maternity shop to kill time while waiting for the second blood test. Ended up buying 1 sleeveless working dress good for meetings ($50), 1 grey working skirt ($27.50) and 1 pack of 3 low waist maternity panties ($23.50). Quite cheap, considering they are working clothes. Not enough maternity clothes liao, cos I returned some of my cousin's which no longer fit. Only 1 of the maternity clothes (a black dress) my colleague lent me fit either, think I'll bring the bag of clothes to return her.

Wanted to see Dr S F Loh just to check the weight of my baby since I'm idling at The Private Suite anyway, but he refuse cos he didn't want to cause any misunderstanding with Dr Judy Wong. Wonder why since I don't have a package with Judy Wong yet plus I'm not changing gynae. It's just that it's Sat and Judy is not working. Plus any gynae can do a scan right as long as patient is willing to pay. Hmmm... :/?

Received my bumper mat today. It's really soft though only 11mm. Luckily I bought the smaller sized one. Got no space in the BB room for the big one though a thicker mat will probably be even more comfortable. Cleaned it with baby bottle detergent and lay it out to ventilate (get rid of rubber smell) and iron out the creases as recommended. BB's cosy corner look good enough for me. :)

No comments: