The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stand up for Singapore

Don't know why RaeAnne keep farting and pooing bit by bit these few days. The Pampers Baby Dry I bought only has 46 pieces and I've already finished half a pack. Need to stock up on diapers again soon. :P

Just now, BB cranky, feed at 6:45pm, 9:30pm & 11:30pm, not her usual 3 hr interval. :/ On a happier note, think RaeAnne can stand with support liao, just now when fighting with her during feeding time, she stood on her feet on my lap when I held her arms and refused to sit down so that I can latch her on. This gal got a mind of her own man. :P

2 comments:

hap|o said...

harlow, do you mind giving me the contact of your CL? thanks! :)

Piggy Family said...

Hi, are you asking for yourself? When's your EDD?