The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

CL went home

Been too busy to post since CL went back last Sunday, 2 Mar, afternoon. Brought BB to see PD (the nurse had to insert babylac to let her poo poo, got 2 diapers full of poo), then brought CL to soup restaurant on Sat before she left.

MIL started coming on Sunday night to help look after BB, then she goes back in the evening when hb is back, then comes back at night. She fell sick on Tues afternoon, worried that we got to look after BB alone for the first time but she came back on Tues night cos she 'bu fang xin'. Initially, she's a bit blur about using the steriliser, thawing the EBM and preparing ahead for BB's feeds but she's getting better after a few hints. And she's good with carrying BB and bathing her which I suck. :P

Very upset with my extended family. One cousin who only saw me 2 times since I gave birth spreading rumours that I'm depressed. Oh my god, wonder why she wake up one day and decided that I'm depressed. Why? Because I never smile at her is it? That's because I don't like her because she is loud, rude, self centred, and the way she exaggerates and create untrue rumours which my gullible auntys will just lap it up, NOT because I'm depressed, ok?

Another aunty go and tell other aunties that I ignore my baby and put her on the bed when she cry. Super fed up. Come and visit, never bother to call me and find out if it's convenient, just drop in. Somemore, bring a sick toddler to my house when they know I have a baby with low immune system. Carry my baby, she cry but don't know how to pacify her. Hear her scream, only know how to panic. Insist on their own method when they don't know my BB's pattern. If you so smart then make her stop crying yourself lar then I 'pei fu ni'. When I try my own method to pacify her, they see one thing, jump to the wrong conclusion and start talking behind my back as if I'm a bad mummy. So fed up with them, why so free to gossip and spread rumours. :/

No comments: