The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ear infection no more

Brought RaeAnne to KK today for follow up at ENT clinic. Yeah, A/Prof Henry Tan said her ear infection has cleared. 6 weeks later, need to do a hearing test just to be safe though. Sigh, by then I'll be back to work, don't know if I can accompany her unless I take leave. :P

RaeAnne was quite guai at KK today, much better than last Wed when she was tearing the clinic down with her screams and cries. Maybe because I psycho her the day before, told her not to scream like last time, if not, Mummy must find paper bag to put over my head before going out. hee. ;)

No comments: