The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

BB & sleeping

My ILs always carry and pat BB to sleep cos they can't bear to hear her cry and my BB is the scream until no voice type so the old folks including my mum all very scared of her. My Cl came to visit today with her eldest son from Malaysia. Today MIL complains that she always "shui4 bu4 shou2", CL suggested introducing sarong so that she can sleep better. MIL very keen on the idea, keep asking me to borrow the sarong from my siao yee house.

But I really don't want her to be dependent on sarong plus I think that most of the time when she cries it's because of wet diaper or want to feed but they always assume that she wants to sleep and will carry/pat her to sleep. I feel that they are creating a problem and coming up with a solution that will be another problem. But bo bian, when I go back to work, I suspect they will insist on sarong cos hubby also not insistent on such things unlike me. :P

Today, I fed my BB at 4pm, let her sleep on her tummy when she finished at 5pm and she slept until 6pm when her diaper was wet. MIL said she is surprised she can sleep so long on my bed, took the chance to tell her that most of the time, as long as BB is fed and clean, she will sleep without fussing. Just now, after changing and feeding her again at 6:40pm, she slept at 7:30pm and still sleeping now. :)

No comments: