The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Jan MTB Ikea Gathering :)

Went to Isetan private sale, queue super long, the stuff I bought so heavy, carry like siao cos hubby didn't go with me. He fetched me there but went back to help MIL look after BB. Would have bought more eg. BB play gym, BB toys if I have stronger arm muscles. Anyway, bought the following:
Allerhand Black tote bag ($69.80)
Pigeon bottle cleanser refill (2 for $17.50)
Avent Teat travel pack ($10.10 less 30%)
iPlay baby bib ($13.15 less 20%)
2 sets Pigeon M teats ($6 less 20%)
1 set Pigeon S teat ($6 less 20%)
1 Pigeon Y teat ($3.40)
Endo Thermal lunch set ($19.90 less 10%)
Tiger thermal flask & lunch set ($55)

Especially like the Diaper bag I bought. Light and handy with many compartments including diaper changing mat. :)

After that, went home to pump then pick up BB from ILs place and rushed for the Jan MTB ikea gathering. 7 mummies were here today, including Babe who asked me to help her get some stuff from Isetan Private Sale. I was the last to arrive. :P I got some Pet Pet S diapers to try from Kelly. BB poo poo at Ikea, had to change her diaper at the Baby care room. Kalang kapok cos hubby couldn't follow me as another mummy was BF inside. :P

No comments: