The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

Lunar New Year Chu4

Lots of visitors today so I had no time to post until now. My cousin Shirley's family came to visit, they had a good catch up session with my CL cos she's also Shirley's CL. Baby Ho wen has grown by so much, 7 kg now. Even Aunty Lezhuang was shocked. After that, came my 2nd aunt & uncle followed by my parents and brother. First time, my house so crowded, with 2 babies & 1 toddler. :)

Think my BB is colicky, after I latch on, she'll fart and cry, CL said it's wind. Got milk flowing out of her mouth after she feeds too. Sometimes, she seem to choke & cough, scary. She keeps pooing today too, more than usual, CL said her bottom also red liao. Sigh, must ask PILs to buy RidWind from pharmacy. Luckily, ILs come nearly everyday to vist cos they buy food for CL to cook and to see their baobei granddaughter cos I'm still having confinement.

My confirmed guest list is down to about 60 liao cos a few relatives can't make it. They gave BB angpow liao. Phew, think I can probably just cater 50pax. Planning to ask some to come at 12noon and some to come at 1pm. Will ask the caterers if they can spilt the food into 2 trays so that it won't be so unsightly for the second batch of people.

MIL said don't shave RaeAnne's hair on full month cos she said her hair very nice and long, so good lar, I used that as an excuse, will not shave her but just cut a bit as souvenir. Wondering whether the tai mao bi people can do if cut just the hair at the back cos her hair quite long.

The forum mummies shared some tips with me on how to hold the breast pumps so that arms & shoulders won't be too tired. I'll try it out tomorrow, my shoulders really aching like mad. :(

No comments: