The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hives :(

Been sleeping for 2 days cos of my hives problem. Went to A&E on Thurs at 12+am and the dr gave me a jab that knocked me out. The medicine he gave also not suitable for BF and make me drowsy. Tried to stop the med yesterday so that can pump for BB but my hives came back in full force last night so scared liao, will take med until I fully recover. So today, BB on TFM. CL told me she's drinking 110ml of FM liao. Really don't think my BM will be enough for her but have to keep pumping if not SS will drop. :P

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Hubby got me a bouquet of beautiful flowers but I was too groggy from sleep. CL & MIL received the flowers and I only managed to take a photo of the flowers at night. Feel bad to waste hubby's efforts, flowers on Valentine's day sure exp. :( Sorry, dada and happy belated Valentine's Day. :)

No comments: