The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Leaking problem

Today, my nipples will have pain then BM will leak but it's not engorged, only the areola felt hard. Leaking waste precious BM leh, so decided to pump instead of latching on so that I know how much BM I have. But very sad leh, only get about 70-80ml. BB always drink not enough, after that cry so CL still need to supplement with FM. One of the experienced mummies said must hear BB swallowing then it means she is drinking and not comfort sucking. But I seldom hear her swallowing, can only hear her heavy breathing. :/

But I can see her area below her chin moving and when I unlatch her, I can see milk flowing out of her mouth and. And she got a lot of poo poo leh, easily 8 times a day. Don't know whether she's drinking or not. Latched her on at 10+pm after pumping out 80ml cos she was crying so hard. When unlatched her, got BM coming out from her mouth, which means got milk mah... But anyway, asked CL to make the green papaya soup for me again lar.


Drypers NB leaked today leh, stained BB's swaddle. CL said it's because BB likes to lie on her side so the poo came out from the side gathers. Still at my second pack of Drypers NB, must try and use as much as possible. CL said BB will outgrow it next week. :P

BB cry again when given RidWind today, even spit out with the water. Hubby tried it, he said it's minty and a bit bitter. No wonder she doesn't like it. But CL said my cousin BB boy didn't protest when given RidWind. He just guai guai drink. She said my BB so "li hai", even know how to turn her head away to avoid the dropper and spit out the medicine.

Had my second session with Grace today. She said I don't need binder liao cos stomach shrink already. Hee. She said she also does regular massage but she'll be increasing her prices soon ($45-50) and will start charging transport fee for faraway places like Tampines. Sigh. :(

No comments: