The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

RaeAnne is 2 weeks old :)

RaeAnne is 2 weeks old and she drinks more than 80ml each time and my SS not enough. CL has to supplement with FM. Already taking a lot of fish and took papaya with fish bone soup 4-5 times still like that. Last night, I didn't wake up to pump or latch after 12:30am, too sleepy! Woke up, breasts were engorged and I managed to pump 150ml combined. :P

RaeAnne has been fussing these few days, her screams can shake the walls of my house. Feeding often, less than 2.5 hours, latch on then fall asleep. But when you put her down, she refuses to sleep, want to be carried. Sigh, don't know what I'm going to do when CL leave. :/

No comments: