The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mamy Poko Diapers

My cousin passed me an unopened pack of Mamy Poko New born diapers (52pcs). She bought 7 packs in JB (cheaper there) but her baby boy who was born on 4 Sept, outgrew them last week. Mamy Poko is recommended by some mummies. :) So far, I have 3 packs (1 small pack of Pampers NB, 1 big pack of Drypers 'S' size and now 1 pack of Mamy Poko NB). Looks like 3 packs won't be enough for RaeAnne but since different brands suit different babies, I better don't stock up until I'm sure which one fits RaeAnne best. :P

No comments: