The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Arm's Reach Co sleeper

My cousin recommended me the Arm's Reach Cosleeper bassinet. It's on promotion now. Only $139, usual price is $299. It's small enough to put on my side of the bed and facilitates breast feeding cos I won't need to get out of the bed. But it's also portable as it folds into a small pack about the size of a golf bag. Can bring around easily for travel or when visiting and if I cannot use it anymore, can keep in the storeroom. But the problem is because it's so small, I'm not sure if I can even use until BB is 1 year old especially once she can flip or crawl. If I buy a normal cot, I can use it longer but it'll be too big, will have to put it at hubby's side of the bed and it'll also block the toilet door partially. Will probably buy it and hold off buying a normal cot for the time being. BF in the night is already very tiring, makes more sense to buy something that that makes it easier I guess.

No comments: