The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

BB Bamboo chair

My colleague offered to get me a traditional BB bamboo chair as a baby gift. It can be used by BB or flip over to be a normal stool so 2-in-1 purpose. Thanks, Caroline! :) Borrowed a photo from yahoo auction to show how the bb chair looks like. Hope the seller won't kill me. :P

Tummy itching this past week, don't know why. Maybe tummy is expanding, hope I won't get stretch marks. Have been diligently applying the Elancyl stretch mark cream since 3month plus. Hubby said my tummy kenna scratch marks, not stretch marks. ;P

No comments: