The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gynae check


Went for gynae check up today. Sugar in urine seem a bit high but told gynae I just ate at the foodcourt before going to clinic. She said still have to do the blood sugar test at 7th month anyway so booked the test on Sat morning. Gynae commented that BB is quite active. She turned to look at us when gynae was scanning but turned away when I was 'complaining' to the gynae about her kicking. The picture on the left was her in boxer position while the right one is her turning away from the scanning probe. :)

Asked gynae if I can rebond my hair, she said better not cos a study (though not very conclusive) said that babies of mummies who rebond, straighten or dye their hair may have higher incidence of eczema and asthma. It is thought to be the chemicals being absorbed by the scalp. In fact, she said should not do until 6 months after delivery cos we may suffer from hair loss after delivery. Looks like I got to put up with my messy wavy hair for a long, long time. :/

Asked gynae if she can give me BB's weight but she said cannot. Can only give me average weight from 7th month onwards. Think the machine can't measure weight. :P

Visited KKH's A1 wards, saw the deluxe room, very big with a separate living area (2 seater sofa, 3-4 armchairs). Heard it costs $600+ per night. Very good, wish I can book the room but don't think my medical benefits can cover though. :P Went to the Pureen shop, bought 2 packs of Pureen maternity pads for $11. Quite cheap. The salesgirl who has 3 kids said most new mummies use up 3 packs in just 1 month. Scary.

No comments: