The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Belly touching

Always don't know how to react when people reach out to touch my belly without asking. I don't like it because belly is a personal part of my body after all and I have never been the touchy feely type. But I always feel paiseh to tell them off because some people are just curious but they don't know their action is offensive. Even a guy friend has touched my belly without asking before, sigh. :/

Today, I thought of a method without offending anyone. There's a lady in her 40s who just love to touch my belly without asking. Today, as she reached out to touch my belly again, I quickly put my hand there so she has to touch my hand if she wants to touch my belly. She put her hand back. Hee hee. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahah...i am one of those who would love to feel a bump! I think people who reach out to touch you always do so with good, kind and loving thoughts and these thoughts would transform into positive energy that flows to you and to RaeAnne. It's just like how a hug would help...I am practising Reiki and that involves a lot of human touch via hands. So next time when you are touched, try to receive it with an open mind, with appreciation and thanks ok?

Piggy Family said...

Haha, I'll try and think of it as passing positive energy. But still like to be asked before anyone touches my belly though. :)