The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Deciding BB's name

Last night, hubby and I were calling out different names to hear which one sounds nice and BB kicked me. First time, I wasn't sure but she kicked again. Had an idea, told hubby, let's try calling her RaeAnne and see if she responds. Hubby put hand on tummy and called out the name. She kicked. We weren't sure, so he called her again and she kicked again more forcefully this time. Even Hubby was quite surprised and happy that she responded. Looks like we will stick with RaeAnne after all.

Afterwards, we got greedy and started calling her Chinese name Zhang Qihui and Dialect name Teo Kay Ris to see if she will kick again but she didn't. Maybe, she tired or impatient liao. But at least if she were to ask me why I chose this name for her. I can tell her you chose it yourself by kicking Mummy. Hee

Went to the seminar organised by Cordlife today to store BB's cord blood. Asked many questions and the management were able to answer my queries. Got $400 discount today so signed up and collected the kit too. :)

No comments: