The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2007

Back from Malacca

Just came back from my 3D2N Malacca trip at 8+pm tonight. Equatorial hotel was good, glad I decided to upgrade to 5tar instead of staying at Makkota Parade. Service was good and the location was convenient.

Ate lots of good food (peranakan food, otak, hee peow soup, mee suah soup, durian chendol, nonya laksa, chicken rice ball etc). Weighed myself just now and I've hit 50kg!?! When I saw the gynae on 21 Aug, I was only 45.2kg. Don't know if my home weighing machine is spoilt or not. ;P

Even managed to buy baby stuff in Malaysia but not much lar. 3 sets of Pigeon mittens & booties only Rm9.90. Less than SGD4.50. When I bought just 1 set at Metro, it was SGD2.10. 3 bibs for only RM4.95 (1 side waterproof). Saw the elancyl stretchmark cream at Guardian pharmacy, only RM59, about SGD26. I bought mine at $37 after 20% discount. Wanted to buy more but I already have 2 tubes. :P

No comments: