The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day to Daddy!

Happy Father's Day to a dedicated Daddy who always put the family's best interest above his own. Thanks for being so supportive when I decided to be SAHM again. Thanks for bringing them out and giving me some me time and showering the gals when I am feeling tired, lazy or sleepy.

Thanks for goofing around with the gals and making all of us smile when my patience is at the thinnest. Thanks for bearing 4 days of diarrhoea on our recent Cameron Highland trip but still putting on a brave smile and accompanying us on all the day tours though you were feeling really uncomfortable.

Thanks for everything! :)

No comments: