The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Raelynn is 10 months old - A Bumper Crop of Video clips :)

My honey Raelynn is 10 months old today. Honey and not darling cos 'darling' title belongs to RaeAnne. I told her I will call Mei Mei 'Honey' to avoid confusion and she supports my decision. At Nai Nai place, Nai Nai used to call her Girl or Girl Girl but now Girl and Girl Girl also refers to Mei Mei so sometimes she is disappointed when she turns around and realises that Nai Nai is not calling her. :P

Anyway, my Honey Raelynn is so sweet that she keeps puckering up for a kiss. Wonder where she learn that from, but it's already making dear Daddy worried. A fellow Feb08mummy's 2.5 year old gal has already given her first kiss to a little boy in school and her daddy is pulling out all the guns. Haha.

Forgot to measure her height and weight yet cos we went out and was too busy running after the 2 gals. Will do that tomorrow.

P.S. Raelynn is 69cm and 8.3kg (no weight gain since last month, sigh).

I have a 4 months backlog of video clips to be edited and uploaded. Super tedious but it's finally done. For the record, I finished this post at only 2.43am. Duh...

But watching and seeing how much she has grown since 6 months old, PRICELESS! :)













part 1


part 2


part 3



P.S. In case anyone is wondering, I finished the last puff too. 7 puffs were devoured in the process of making this short video clip. No, no , no.... I am not greedy, I just don't like to waste food. Like Daddy... ;)

No comments: