The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

扁嘴

Finally saw Raelynn 扁嘴 today and I was the guilty one. She was latching halfway then had tried to bite me 3 times when I was trying to latch her at 9.30pm after we came back from NTUC. After the 3rd time, I lost my temper and beat her mouth gently (cos my KK LC taught me to do that with RA when she was biting me). Actually, it wasn't very painful cos luckily RL has only 2 pearlies at the bottom but when she 'gum' her gums tight, it is still painful.

After I beat her, she paused for 1-2 seconds as if unsure that Mummy will actually beat her, then she started to 扁嘴 and 一脸委屈。She made a hurt sound but didn't cry. It pained me to see her 扁嘴 cos she's a resilent one. Even when Cheh Cheh pull her hand/or take away toy forcefully, she will only complain loudly and sometimes cry in protest if her head really hit the ground but never 扁嘴 to her sis or me before.

I don't even feel as guilty when 2 years plus ago, when I beat RA on the mouth for biting. RA is the vocal and sensitive one, she'll cry loudly for the slightest thing even up till now. So, I'm a bit 麻木 when dealing with her crying. But not for RL. I hate to see her cry cos she's such a happy baby. :P

No wonder, they say 'Youngest child syndrome' and 'the youngest one can get away with murder'. If I stop at 2, and Raelynn is going to be the youngest, I think I'll spoil her rotten. :P

No comments: