The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wee wee

Just found out from MIL tonight that RaeAnne can finally 'she she' in the potty liao. I've been wanting to find out her toilet training progress for some time but didn't dare to be too pushy cos last week when I asked they said that while RaeAnne enjoyed sitting on the potty but there was no action.

Tried finding out from FIL which date did she do her small business in the potty. When I asked, he said it was yesterday, so I said, oh that means she did it after we came back from Shanghai? Then he pondered and said no, should be before we came back. Then I said, oh was it wednesday, New Year's Eve cos that's when we flew back. Then he answered me matter of factly that he did not take note.

Maybe to him, it's nothing important but for a mummy who's already feeling guilty about not witnessing her milestones, such details are very important. Plus sometimes they don't update me on progress unless I ask so I feel it even more keenly on what I missed out because by the time, they remember to tell me, she would have done the feat days ago. Hubby doesn't bother about such details so he will only ask when I prompt him to ask them. Maybe, this is what they mean by generation gap or maybe it's a family trait? :P

No comments: