The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HFMD

Went to GP today and found out that I have HFMD. No wonder I have so many ulcers in my mouth. Guess my cousin's kid must have spread to hubby/me at Shanghai and we spread to RaeAnne. She has high fever yesterday, rashes on feet and hands and diaper area, and reduced appetite, found an ulcer today. Had to sponge her and keep feeding fever med. Supposed to keep a distance to avoid passing more germs to her but difficult to do that when we are the ones looking after her though we are sick ourselves. :P Still up now cos she refuse to drink and I need to pump regularly to prevent mastitis again. Worse, LC can't even help me if I get it (touch wood) cos HFMD is infectious so I can't go to KK and see her.

Actually, LC suggested we leave the baby to be taken care by ILs for these few days and I did tell ILs. They didn't follow up on the suggestion and hubby didn't have the heart to dump her there when they didn't volunteer. As I predicted, he can't cope alone, I got to help esp the force feeding of medicine, find time to pump and can't rest cos she'll fuss and wake up every 1-2 hours unless she is carried which is what hubby is doing now in the living room. Sigh. Bringing her to see PD tomorrow, hope she gets well soon. After that, there'll be a mountain of things to wash and disinfect but we have no time and no maid. Just thinking about it makes me want to faint.

P.S. It's hubby birthday today! Happy Birthday! Only had time to get a cake after my GP visit. Sorry about that.

No comments: