The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

RaeAnne can drink from Straw!!!

Wanted to train RaeAnne to drink from straw for the longest time. When I tried giving her the Mag Mag cup with stage 3 straw when she was 8-9 months old, she didn't know how to suck the water up. See her so kelian so change back to stage 2 spout. Ever since then, we didn't try again. Was motivated when I read that a Feb 08 baby can drink from straw so last night brought some cheap plastic straws to MIL house and ask her to cut into two and train RaeAnne. Today when I went after work, she told me RaeAnne immediately knows how to drink from straw, no need to train at all. Faint! When I got back, I upgraded her Mag Mag to stage 3 straw and true enough she's happily sucking the water. I still have 2 Avent trainer cups who were bought and not used. Looks like got to sell or give away liao. :P

Oh ya, RaeAnne has been shaking her head since 2 weeks ago. Wonder where she learn it from. But she'll shake her head from time to time, quite funny to see her do it actually. ;)

No comments: