The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nappy rash cream & massage

After her skin infection, asked my CL to apply Desitin Creamy on BB's butt everytime after changing diapers. I bought Mustella cream but CL doesn't like it, she say apply already butt white, white, think not easily absorbed and wipe off bah. Anyway, BB has some reddish bumps on her butt today (don't know if it's due to Drypers or because she's hot). FIL bought BB sebamed special healing cream. CL said very good, red bumps disappeared after applying once. Anyway, asking her to alternate between the two creams and stop using the Mustella. Also asked her to bath BB once in the afternoon and wipe again in the evening time as advised by my GP.

Still having diarrhoea which started yesterday. Took med given by GP but still like that, suspect it may be the antibiotics I'm taking, must call KK pharmacy to check tom. :(

Can't continue my massage until after CNY cos my masseur, Grace had an accident, bicycle knocked into her and she was hospitalised. Though she will be discharged tomorrow she won't be able to do massage until after CNY. Actually, my "post pregnancy tummy is nearly gone but my "pre pregnancy" tummy is still there & flabby. Hope after CNY, it's not too late to shrink my flabby tummy. :P

No comments: