The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Gynae check up

Went to see gynae tonight, finally, have been having bad back/butt pain for the past few days. But she was on leave so can't see her any earlier. BB is estimated 2.7-2.8kg at 35w5d. Seems small to me. Projected weight still 3kg. Gynae didn't say she's small but told me if I want BB to be 3+kg then I can eat all I want since only gain 9kg so far, weight 53.3kg now. :P BB was so active and kicking when we were waiting for our turn at clinic but she kept so still during the ultrasound scan, think she's pretending to be guai guai when on camera. So cute. :)

Complained about my terrible back/butt ache, water retention, painful finger joints etc but she says must tahan for another 4 weeks. :P She prescribed Benjay cream and she gave me 2 days MC to rest. Phew, at least no need to hobble around at work. Couldn't get Benjay at KKH cos pharmacy is closed and 24 hr pharmacy don't carry Benjay. Hubby had to get Benjay for me from Tampines Guardian pharmacy.

Gynae said will be seeing me in 2 weeks time but told her since EDD so close liao, might as well see her once every week. Feel more secure also. :)

No comments: