The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Gynae check up

Back from my gynae check up but not very good experience today. First of all, had to wait about 1 hour 15 mins before my turn. Only left KK at 8pm. Tapow from Macdonalds cos too tired to eat there liao. :P

Second, gynae said I got mild strep B infection so must take 1 week worth of antibiotics to clear it. During delivery, she will put on antibiotic drip for me. But she said all mummies will be put on drip anyway.

Thirdly, BB is only 2.48kg based on today's scan. Last week, was 2.7-2.8kg lor. Plus instead I gained 0.6kg, weight now is 53.9kg. But she said it's not that BB shrunk but because there is always 20-30% error in estimation, that's why she doesn't usually scan every week. Reassuring but still sian cos I was hoping BB would have gained weight.

Asked gynae and she said BB has not moved down and head still not engaged, so I'm not likely to be early. BB is now 36 weeks and 5 days. She'll be 37 weeks this Friday. Wondering if I would be late and whether I should be wasting my leave if I start taking leave from 28 Jan. Will have to wait for next week's appt to be sure. :P

No comments: