The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pre natal massage

Was on leave on Mon & Tues. Went to eat at Tung Lok Seafood gallery for lunch, hubby said the dim sum buffet was good but when we went there, found out the buffet only applicable for min 4 pax so ordered ala carte dim sum & some seafood dishes instead. The deep fried baby squid was very good. Wanted to take a photo but the plate looks messy cos we wasted no time attacking it. Dim sum was good too, hubby loves the carrot cake & char siew pau. Went to the beach but it was too hot so didn't stay there for long. Had very nice fresh coconut juice (the green type) at East Coast seafood centre after that. Went to Tampines to check out BHG before going home. Bought another pigeon wipes hard case ($7.20 less 20%). :)

Had my prenatal massage yesterday. Grace (the masseur) was supposed to come at 12:30pm but she arrived about 1 hour early. It was ok for me, cos the massage was 1.5 hrs so if she comes early, I can have my lunch early. :) I had no mattress so end up using my bumper mat but she advised me to put a bedsheet cover over it. Used 2 big towels to cover pillow & bolster too. Lie on my side cos of big tummy. Grace was professional and friendly. Her massage is very soothing but not very hard cos she said pregnant so cannot use too much force. Good for me cos I'm used to a lighter touch. :)

She used some oil (forgot to ask her what type of oil), was quite oily but can shower half an hour after the massage. One thing bad about doing home massage is that there are lots to wash after that. And not as relaxing as in a spa but prices very cheap. Will definitely continue to do prenatal massage if she has any slots for me on Sats. Interested in post natal too but she doesn't do during CNY period so not sure if can do for me.

One of MTB from Jan thread (EDD 24 Jan) already went to hospital cos of contractions. Her EDD is just 1 week earlier than mine (1 Feb). Really scared I'll pop early too. Think I better continue to fatten BB up until my follow up appt with gynae next week. Want BB to be at least 3 kg. ;)

No comments: