The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Laundry day

Went to my friend's place this morning to collect the car seat bassinet from her, can only use until 6-9 months She passed me her BB recliner chair covered with mesh cloth cover (or is it a bouncer?). She bought a Xmas present for my gal, 1 pink and 1 white long sleeve t-shirt top with some lace design. Think I have to keep till BB is 1 year though cos looks quite big.

Went to parkway parade for lunch cos was eyeing the $169 Philips juicer from Harvey Norman, end up buying a smaller $99 Braun juicer instead. Bought a standing fan too cos the existing one is spoilt after just 2.5 years. Went back & forth between Harvey Norman and Best Denki before finally making up our minds on which shop & which model to buy. :P

Hubby was so tired with the shopping that he had a afternoon nap after we got back close to 5pm. So I decided to let him sleep and not to wait for him so I washed BB clothes today ... Weather still rainy but weekend always too busy to do it. Used the Pureen detergent to handwash her clothes, face towels, booties, mittens but dumped the nappies, hooded towels, etc into the washing machine. Not that bad lar, managed to do it despite my big tummy. :)

But once I finished washing, it was dinner time and my neighbour downstairs (who converted her service balcony into a kitchen) started her usual heavy cooking again. Don't want my BB clothes to stink so had to move my laundry rack to the balcony. :P

Cooked dinner after that, just porridge with fried egg & fried oyster sauce kai lan. But kai lan not very nice cos too little oyster sauce. :P

No comments: