The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Xmas!!!!

Had to work half day on Xmas Eve until 1pm. Got lots of work to clear cos boss on leave and this week is a short week. After knocking, went to Tampines Mall and Century Square with hubby. Had Xmas Eve lunch at Jack's Place and met 2 colleagues, great minds think alike. The Xmas set lunch was good. :)

Went to watch National Treasure 2 at Century Square after lunch. Not bad, went to buy tickets at 3pm, still can get 4th row from the back for 3:45pm show. Haven't watched a movie for so long, last one was Ratatouiie. ;) Hubby bought me a Swatch watch, and a Xmas present for BB. All wrapped up so I don't know what he bought. I bought him DVDs again. Wanted to buy him a wireless earphone but he doesn't want. Hee, ask him to chose himself cos I don't know what he wants. ;P

Went to Kiddy Palace to buy a small waterproof cot sheet for the mini BB bassinet. Actually, my mum already bought a cot sheet for me but the one she bought was too big, more for a big cot. So, end up buying a smaller one lor. But the smaller one from Annaku ($13) costs more than the one my mum bought ($10). :P Bought another nursing top using my $20 Spring voucher. $39.90 less $20 less 10% DBS Ladies Card, so only $15.90, quite cheap.

I've been having breathless attacks once in a while recently. Got to breathe heavily or breathe through my mouth to feel better. Quite scary leh. Got some water retention on my legs too. Sometimes, wake up in the morning, finger joints feel sore when I try to clench my hands. :/

No comments: