The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Cousins' gathering

Went out with my cousins to pig out at Katong. They wanted to eat at Astons but we ended up at Waraku, Katong Village because Astons refused to let them enter the restaurant unless there is 70% attendance (hubby & I arrived late because of the rain.) But it was a blessing in disguise cos we got a cosy room at Waraku, can eat and talk in peace. Didn't bring camera so pics of the food are with one of my cousins.

My cousin bought more clothes for BB, 2 Precious Momemts T-shirts, one pink & one purple. Think BB can wear when she is about 1 year old. She also bought Precious moments name plates for RaeAnne, Me and hubby. Haven't put up yet if not will collect dust. RaeAnne, say thank you to Juliana Yee yee. :)

She also bought 2 sets of button front pyjamas for me from her China trip. Quite sweet with small pink flowers. :) But not sure if I can wear cos waistline for the pants are very small (I won't go back to my pre pregnancy weight so fast). It'll be difficult for me to wear pants immediately after delivery. Plus I'm more used to wearing T-shirt material to sleep, less restrictive. Hee.

No comments: