The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

Kind bus driver

Just managed to get on bus 291 this morning cos the bus driver waited for me. I was standing near the door (couldn't see any seats on the bus). When the bus stopped at the next bus stop, the bus driver got up from his seat and said loudly in Mandarin "Xiao Jie, ni yao bu yao zuo xia lai. Zhe li hai you yi ge wei. Ni zan zai na bian, geng wei xian". There was a seat near the front of the bus but I missed it. And he was trying to get me to sit down. :)

Was quite embarrassed when everyone turned to look at who he was talking to. At first, I also turn around to look, not sure if he was talking to me. But I was the most obvious one. So, I mumbled ok and walked to the seat. When I got close, I noticed there was an auntie (50s - 60) also standing in front with no seat. Quite paiseh, but luckily saw another inner seat opposite. I gestured to her if she wants to sit down but she waved no. So I quickly sat down but don't know where to look, felt so shy.

Today, I was wearing a very big billowing "tent like" dress, maybe look more pregnant Yesterday, when I wore a plain white shirt, no one in the bus even offered me a seat. ;P

No comments: