The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Preparing the BB room


Woke up at 6:30am today because of backache. Sigh, thought I can sleep in since it's Sat. Had a nap at 9am and was woken by phone call by ikea delivery man. Bought a wardrobe on Wed so that I have a place to store BB's things, too many bags are accumulating on the spare room floor including things that colleagues passed me. Hee hee, another reason is because I need a wardrobe to hang my long dresses. Hee hee. Hubby said I'm trying to steal BB's wardrobe even before he/she's born. Happy, can go shopping for more BB stuff soon.

No comments: