The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Saw BB's face


Went to see Dr Judy Wong today. Got the First Trimester Screening Report but since I already got the results via phone last week, it's no surprise. Gynae said I'm 14 weeks today so I've passed my 1st trimester! Yeah!!! Can announce my pregnancy liao. Actually, I bumped into a colleague at TPS. Didn't bother to lie this time.

I didn't gain much weight though. Gynae said I should catch up soon. She gave me multivitamin, calcium pills and I asked for fish oil supplement because I haven't been eating much fish in the last few months. Scared of the fishy smell.

Detailed scan scheduled for 12 Sept also the day when I'll know BB's gender. Gynae said the legs are closed today so can't tell gender yet. :)

No comments: