The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Finally bought maternity clothes

Went shopping yesterday and bought my first maternity clothes from Spring Maternity at Century Square. :) Luckily, they had a 10% promotion for DBS Women's card holders. Bought 2 t-shirts which were on promotion, 1 turquoise green short sleeved stretch cotton top and 1 pair of black maternity pants. Everything costs about $157. Not cheap but still ok. Wow, really feel pregnant after trying on the clothes especially the turquoise green top which really showed off my tummy. I think I'll wear it to office tomorrow and break the news of my pregnancy since I've finally passed the first trimester. ;)

No comments: