The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gals' updates

Raelynn did not sleep from 945pm till 1145pm, kept on singing songs and tossing about. I was getting really angry with her but she surprised by telling me that she wants to shh shh twice after putting her to bed. And when I carried her to the toilet seat, she did pee. hope this means that she is ready to be toilet trained cos I am tired of spending a bomb on diapers and wet wipes when she is already 28 months. :P

Yesterday, I made arrangements to call and talk to Yang Laoshi to ask why RA has phobia of 笔画. I wanted to know if she is really so bad in class that it is causing her to worry or is it just an excuse. In my 15 mins conversation with her teacher, she said RA's performance in class has always been above average and she is quite obedient. 笔画 practice is only on Thurs afternoon and not everyday as RA fears. She also spoke to RA after our conversation to try and understand her fears. RA did not say much but the teacher thinks that RA is just too 好胜 and 笔画 is a new subject so she is still not familiar but anxious to do well and thus putting unnecessary pressure on herself. Oh well, hope after her teacher's encouragement, she will stop telling me everyday that she doesn't want to go to school because she doesn't know her 横竖撇捺.

Tonight, RA surprised me by saying that she wants to attend arts and craft lessons. Brought her to Globalart at the CC again but she changed her mind once she realised that Mummy cannot accompany her for the class. Hiaz, make me happy for nothing. Anyway, from Aug 2011 when she draw her first stick figure until now, I can see some improvement in her drawings. Of course, it's not as professional as other artworks I have seen in her peers but since she has not attended any art class, it is still truly her own creative work so I am proud of her. :)




No comments: