The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

At last, some progress...

Today, I put my foot down and told the teacher I don't want to keep bringing her back after lunch. Firstly, because the CC is already collecting gym enrichment fees from me cos gym class is starting tomorrow. No point paying for it if she is going to be absent in the afternoons right? So, I told the teacher, today, since I am not going out, we try to drag her timing. I will come when they call if she is crying badly. Tomorrow (Tues), I want her to start full day. To me, there is no point prolonging the agony. Even if I let her go on half day for 2 weeks, come the 3rd week, she will still cry as if it was the first day of school once she is forced to nap in school. So, instead of crying for 1 month, why not let her cry for 2 weeks?

Although the teachers didn't call me, I went to check on her at 1245pm. She hadn't slept yet but the teacher said she was not crying very loudly so the teacher left her be. I went to have my lunch at the CC foodcourt downstairs so that I can be on standby. At 120pm, when I went back to the CC, the teacher said she has already fallen asleep. Maybe she was also drowsy from her cold med cos she has slight runny nose. So, I went back home. But at 250pm, the teacher called me and said she has woken up and started crying. Told teacher to let her have her tea break first. So, I rushed to prepare soup for dinner and put it in the slow cooker before leaving the house cos I know I won't have much time to cook once she is home.

When I picked her up at 4pm, she was not crying at all. Think I am lucky cos there were 2 birthday celebrations, one in the morning, one in the afternoon so that also helped cos she was happily eating cake n holding onto her goody bag which contained a storybook.

Tom, i got to go office for meeting n there's gym class in afternoon so will try putting her for full day. Keeping fingers crossed. :p

No comments: