The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RaeAnne's new school - Elfa

Finally going to pay registration, deposit and collect uniform at Elfa today. Went down yesterday and they actually gave up my waitlist due to a miscommunication. Cos they called me in Sept and said got place on 1 Oct and asked me if I wanted to start RaeAnne but I debated and think it's too early cos RaeAnne's friends are still at The Learning Train playgroup. No point switching her yet. But the staff I spoke to said I'm still on waitlist for Jan11.

But end up they thought I didn't want anymore and gave up my queue no. But luckily the Principal remembers me cos I went down a few times to visit the centre. So, she gave me a place. But got to start her in mid Dec cos the principal said too many kids starting in Jan. Got to pay $1003 in cash or cheque today. Heart pain. But they are full, both my hubby's colleague and my friend's sister cannot get a place for their kids so I don't dare to procrastinate. Quickly pay and confirm liao. :P

Had to call in the plumber today cos the common bathroom showerhead is dripping, my MBR shower area is choked and the Ariston storage Heater has brown water staining the pipes. Only moved in for 5 years and things are all breaking down after their warranty period. In the end, got to pay $700 for all the plumbing work. Spent $1700+ in a single day. Heart pain. Must really go and find work next year to earn extra $ for the gals' enrichment lessons and CC fees. But just found out that $300 subsidy only applies to full day CC. If I want to continue putting RaeAnne in half day CC, it'll still be $470 for FTWM. Duh... :P

Brought RaeAnne to Elfa to collect new uniforms in the afternoon after she woke up from her nap at 245pm. She was quite curious about her new surroundings especially the music room, the roleplay area and the indoor playground. I tried to explain to her that she will go to Three Little Pigs (Pre nursery 1) classroom for 2 weeks in mid Dec then switch to Little Red Riding Hood (Pre nursery 2) in Jan11. Hope she adjusts well to the change.

RaeAnne knocked out at 955pm cos she woke up so early from her nap. :P Keep fingers crossed that she will sleep through.

No comments: