The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First homework for RA

RaeAnne finally has homework from school last Friday. There were 1 pg of chinese, 1 pg of english n 1 pg of maths homework. Some of my friends' kids started having homework since they were 4 years old especially those studying at more academic focused schools eg. Zoophonics. It's no big deal.

But RA is at full day childcare so all along they have been doing their work in school so no need to bring work home. RA's chinese teacher saw my jaw drop when I opened the homework bag and took the chance to remind me that they will be starting spelling n 听写 soon too. Haha. She knows Mummy is lazy to coach homework.

On Saturday I had to nag RA to do her homework cos she did not do it though I reminded her on fr night. Her chinese and maths homework was still ok but she stumbled on her English homework. Only found 1 word when she is supposed to find 6 words. I had to guide her to use a ruler row by row to find the alphabets and words.

Sheesh, looks like my many years of nagging and coaching homework have finally started. I better add a new 'Academics' posts' label too. Haha.



No comments: