The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

A long week of flu, a super hectic day!

I have been having a very bad bout of flu since Sunday, saw dr on tues pm but the fever struck every 4-5 hrs like clockwork. So unlucky, tues is also the day that we got to send back the maid for her 2 weeks home leave so i am really miserable. Tues, 2 June, is also the day little Raelynn turned 18 mths, not so little anymore. she has a temper to match her sis n started throwing things n fun. She lost wt though, only 10.1kg after the last bout of coughing. Ht is 78cm, not much gain. :(

As I was sick, Hubby had to bring one kid over to ILs house on most days. Only started feeling slightly better on sun morning. Lost nearly a whole week of studying for my RES exams so had to spend Sunday mugging away until wee hrs of morning.

Today, went around panicking cos the luggages r barely packed but many things r missing at home so got to buy. Dun even have ink cartridge to print my airtic n hotel bookings. Luckily my mum came over to help these 2 days to help me cook, seeing that I am maidless n sick. All thanks to her, we got to zip out for a short while to grab last min items.

Less than 5 hrs before I need to wake up to go to airport for our short 4d3n holiday to Hong Kong With 1 night at Disney Hollywood Hotel with the two gals. I will be bringing my RES notes along cos exam is on the next day after I fly back, sigh. But hope it will still be a smooth n memorable family trip for us. :)

No comments: