The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

First kiss ...

Got my first kiss from Raelynn. It was a funny incident actually. I was trying to put both gals to sleep lying on the sofa bed. Raelynn was either jumping around or sitting on my tummy trying to ride me like a horse. She bounced on my stomach hard and I yelped in pain. So, I started to scold her when she suddenly bent forward and kiss me on the lips. Of course, I had no heart to scold her after that.

Recently, she has been much more attached to me. Keep wanting me to carry or hold her hand while she walks. Even Daddy cannot take over. When hubby tried to put her on the stroller to go 'gai gai' to Nai Nai's house, she cried and cried until we abandoned plan.

Tonight, I can't even shower in peace cos she will cry and whine when she sees me entering the shower stall. I have already showered for her but I think she still wants a second go. I think she has shifted her reliance on the maid to me. I wonder what happened to my independent and fiesty little gal. :P

No comments: