The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

RaeAnne slept early today

I has been nursing a toothache since last weekend. Pain is getting worse and I need panadol to relieve pain but dental appt is only coming Sat. Sian, the dull throbbing pain is getting on my nerves and there's nothing I can do about it because it involves my root canal treated tooth which cracked a few months ago before i could do a crown. :P Very pek chek at work cos extra workload and got some irresponsible colleagues who just pass the buck around and don't do their work. Really feeling overwhelmed already, luckily today RaeAnne guai guai and slept early at 10pm, maybe it's because she didn't sleep a lot in the day. I prefer to think of it as she is understanding that Mummy is very tired physically and psychologically. Will go and rest after pumping. Will try the mouth rinse I just bought, hope it helps relieve the pain. :P

It's now 11.45pm and she just woke up for another feed.

No comments: