The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

RAEANNE CAN STAND!!!!

Before everyone gets too excited, the feat only lasted only 3 seconds, haha, before she sat down with a thump. She was standing with support on the mini Arms Reach bassinet when she reached over to take the Combi teething ring that Mummy was passing to her to chew. Then when Mummy was trying to keep the teething ring cover, Daddy said heh, be careful, you'll fall. Then, lo and behold, Mummy looked up while Daddy looked on in wonder. Our baby gal stood for a few seconds holding the teething ring with her legs wide apart. Jia you jia you RaeAnne. Maybe you can stand on your own two feet by the time we go to Hong Kong in 3 weeks time. Or maybe even walk a bit? Ok ok Mummy knows I'm being greedy. Human nature mah... ;)

Hunted all over for RaeAnne's favourite Heinz Multigrain cereal but it was out of stock at Giant & Tampines Mall NTUC. We bought the Heinz Multigrain Banana flavour but she hates it. Mummy has to make home cooked porridge tomorrow. Hopes she guai guai takes it. Really no patience to feed her sometimes cos she keeps fidgeting and refusing to open her mouth. BF is so much easier compared to feeding her solids. :P

Oh ya, RaeAnne started taking one meal of FM since last Monday. Long story why i'm doing partial bf. It started because i kenna mastitis again on 3 Nov so supply affected. Because after changing to L teats, my gal suddenly started drinking 160 to 180ml. Then my ils opened 1 new tin of formula milk when RaeAnne cried for 2 hours non stop last mon afternoon. FIl was desperate to try anything when she continued crying n rejected ebm so he opened a new 900g tin of Friso 2. Once opened, the FM must be consumed in 4 weeks n i already threw away 1 unfinished complimentary tin so sim tia to throw away another big tin. Weekend busy look after her so latch n latch but hardly pump so ebm not enough. Anyway, my gal still rejects fm when she's awake. She only tolerates it when she wakes up at night n blur blur. Nowadays, she sometimes take FM in the day, sometimes rejects.

I still have bouts of guilt when I see hubby feeding FM at night when I'm around. Feel as if I'm depriving her of goodness and being selfish. But I try to comfort myself. I've been BF her for almost 10 months and I'm going to shanghai without her in end dec. Thinking must train her to take some fm before i go to shanghai. If not, ils will have a very hard time feeding her when i'm not around. Also, my menses still has not returned so maybe with partial BF, my hormones will be back to normal. If not, I can't even plan for no. 2 next year. :P

No comments: