The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

RaeAnne is 10 months old!

Went for my dental appt, boo hoo, the tooth cannot be saved as it is cracked all the way. Got to extract. Sigh, mixed feelings, feeling sad that I have to extract the root canal treated tooth. Wish I had more info about it 10 years ago, would have done a crown. But it has given me a lot of pain on and off. Heart pain that I got to pay so much for implant after extraction also. Really feel miserable cos I'll be going for holiday soon. Hate to be 'bo gey' for my trips but worried that I'll have toothache over there and end up having to seek emergency dental treatment. Even worse. :(

Got to keep reminding myself to put things in perspective, after all RaeAnne is 10 months today. She's healthy and growing well so I got lots to be thankful about. Mummy & Daddy so busy running errands, including collecting air tickets from two tour agencies so put her at nai nai place. Was super engorged by the time we came back so will quickly pump before going to fetch her. :)

Here's a photo of RaeAnne at 10 months old on the playskool convertible car/walker that we bought for her. Can see her two bottom teeth clearly in this photo. :)

No comments: