The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Been a long time since I posted cos I got gastric flu since chu3 and had to see 24 hr clinic. Took me 1 long week and another visit to the GP before I finally recovered. :(

Happy Valentine's Day to hubby! Thanks for remembering and getting a new Swatch watch for me. So sweet! :) We didn't go out for Valentine's day lunch nor dinner but we sneaked out for a short while in the afternoon (RaeAnne woke up by then, oops!) and had a heavy tea at F.I.S.H. Tampines1. Didn't manage to buy hubby a gift yet cos he didn't see anything that he fancied. Hope he can find something on ebay later. :P

No comments: