The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

BM DD outstripping SS

RaeAnne is 5 mths and 1 week old today. This whole week, I've been a super hardworking cow because RaeAnne has wiped out Mummy's frozen stock. :P Need to pump after latch in order to build up BM reserves again. MIL suggested giving FM or cereals but me trying to hold onto to 6mths if possible because of WHO recommendation that Babies should be TBF until 6 mths. Already bought 3 different types of rice cereals to standby though if really not enough milk. Still got 3/4 tin of Enfalac from her 2nd month too. Mummy didn't venture far this weekend cos need to latch on all the time to pump more BM. Also got up everyday at 3+, 4+am to pump. Very stressed! Hope I can succeed in my quest. If try my best, still cannot then bo bian got to start solids/FM early.

Last Thursday, RaeAnne could sit unsupported on hubby's lap but we were at ILs place, no camera so couldn't take her photo. :P

Yesterday afternoon, we went to ILs place. FIL was carrying RaeAnne. As I was talking to him, she turned around to face me, and held out one arm as if she wanted me to carry. Felt so happy that she's finally recognising this Mummy, was quite worried cos she spends most of her waking moments with Ye Ye and Nai Nai. Her reaching out to me really melted my heart. :)

No comments: