The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

RaeAnne is officially 3 months today! :)

Went back to work on Monday, had nearly 2600 emails, still busy clearing today. On half day this week so I'll go home after work to have lunch and bring milk to in laws place. Yesterday, finally saw her in action trying to flip. But when her left arm is caught and she doesn't know how to pull it out, she started crying. FIL quickly said don't let her flip cos he's worried that her joints are still too soft but I told him since she's already learning to flip, shows that she is ready for it. Let her try at her own pace, no need to stop her. Flipping is a development milestone after all. Cannot over protect her deliberately delay it.

Colleagues told me I should try to latch her often to keep up BM SS. Most of them are surprised that I'm not bringing BB home though ILs house is only 5 mins away. Already feel bad for leaving her at ILs place so feel even more guilty. Told hubby I want to try to bring her home.

So today, BB at home now. Screaming just now when I was showering and hubby was carrying her. When we brought her back at 8+pm, she was asleep but she woke up in the car. Thought she was hungry, that's why screaming so tried to feed her the EBM I expressed at 7:30pm. Drank about 35ml then refuse to drink. I tried to keep teat in her mouth, she scream even louder, end up carry and pat her then put on bouncer. She's sleeping now. Don't know if I can dream feed her at 11:30pm later, my usual pumping time. :P

No comments: