The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Home Visit by LC

Got LC, Ms Betty Lee to come for home visit today $80. Good news, she said what I have is not a breast lump but where the milk is being produced (think it's called a lobe). Bad news is she said my left side does have fewer milk ducts, so BB not happy with slow flow after a while. Finally, someone else see how my BB scream, shake head and come off nipple. She had to calm BB down 3 times during the short BF session. Told LC, that's why I prefer to express. Latch on, must fight with my gal, somemore never empty my breasts, end up I got to pump some more. Waste time and effort. :P Anyway, this LC ask me to start following my work schedule to pump liao cos I'm only left with 2 weeks before going back to work. Trying out now, hope my SS won't be affected. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.