The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Going back to work soon

How time flies. Will be going back to work next Monday, 21 Apr 08. Starting half day work for 1 week before reverting to full day. After I go back to work, RaeAnne will be staying over at MIL's house and coming back with us only on weekends. My MIL had been helping by staying over for 2 months since my CL left. But, once I go back to work, she'll be alone so no point and not nice to ask her to continue to stay with us cos back home at least she has my FIL to help her. Or else, my FIL has to keep shuttling between 2 places delivering meals etc, very tiring for them. Ya, I'll be visiting her everyday. Did think of bringing her home every night but hubby not keen cos BB is still not sleeping through the night. He needs to get up early for work plus got markings to do so he rather bring her back on weekends. MIL also said not good to bring small bb out at night. When she's in a screaming fit in inconsolable, I'm a bit glad that we don't have to cope alone because she'll be taken care of ILs but when she's angelic and babbling, I think she's so cute. Sigh, will miss her lots. :( But luckily ILs only stay 5 mins away so visiting her is easy. Can even bring her home somedays if we are up to it. ;)

No comments: