The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Disappearing Waistline

Felt bloated and miserable after dinner. Looked down at my tummy and it really looks BIGGER than ever. Decided to measure it and it was already 30 inches!!! I've gained about 3-4 inches already in these last 2 months. I'm exactly 10 weeks tomorrow.

Think have to start buying maternity clothes soon cos my bottoms won't fit. Luckily, I have some loose elastic band skirts which I can still wear but pants will be a problem. Just ordered some cheap maternity clothes online but need to consolidate order type so will take some time to arrive. Will start wearing maternity clothes once past 12 weeks to celebrate. Hee.

No comments: