The BRAND NEW Piggy Family

The BRAND NEW Piggy Family
The cartoon is by Piggy Daddy who is a full time educator and freelance illustrator. Anyone who needs freelance illustrations, please contact us! :)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2014

K2 Graduation Camp and Growing Independent



RA had her K2 camp at cc yesterday. She was excited to go, happily packing her luggage and looking forward to seeing her best friend Caleigh again. I think I had more separation anxieties than her. I wondered if she will be ok. When I heard that she and her classmates were at Swensons Tampines after they watched Penguins of Madagascar the movie, I went to the restaurant and see if I could get a glimpse of her. But the waiter told me that they just went 15 mins ago.

When hb updated me that he saw the whole group outside Starbucks waiting for their transport, I rushed there again. I saw the big coach bus but all the kid were already onboard the bus. Luckily their teacher saw me so I did get to wave bye bye to RA. Hb and I were bringing RL to watch the same movie (since she whined and cried that RA was going on a school camp but she can't), my HP's battery was dead. I especially bought a power bank to charge it on the go so that I won't miss any calls, knowing that the cc teachers will call to inform that the kids have safely reached the school.

This morning when we went to pick her around 830am, she still wanted to play with her friends. I checked with the teacher and she slept quite well from 10pm to 7am. We decided to go for bf and run some errands so that she has more time to catch up with her friends, some who have withdrawn from cc but especially came back for this camp.

Got to admit that RA has grown up. She is quite independent now. Able to go for camps without Mummy being around. She sleeps in her own room now too. Cos RL has finally agreed to give up her baby cot and slept on her own in a big bed on 17 Nov. So, I just need to tuck both gals in bed, close the doors and leave them. So my me time starts much earlier. We have been waiting in the room for them to fall asleep for the longest time. Didn't think there will truly be a day where they can sleep on their own but it has finally happened. Not a myth anymore. Haha.

No comments: